Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Keep up with the latest trends and best practices in web development.
- Core PHP skills.
- WordPress framework.
- Good to know: WooCommerce, E-Commerce platform development background.
- Excellent knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress.
- Strong understanding and experience with SASS.
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks.
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization – we don’t work with prebuilt themes so it is important to have the ability to create complex setups from scratch.
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce.
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of custom post types and taxonomies.
- Strong understanding of PHP and Mysql back-end development.
- An understanding of programming security best practices.
- Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a plus.
- Familiarity with using git for source control is a plus.
- Understanding of SEO is plus.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Proficient in integrating payment gateway on the website and managing payment gateway API’s.
- 4 to 7 Years